No SEO professional would deny that SEO tools makes life easy. Right from keyword research to making reports after an SEO program, SEO tools are needed at every step of running a search engine optimization campaign. Here are some SEO tools that you must have in order to run an SEO campaign:
- Ranking Tools: Google Rankings, Yahoo Search Rankings and Alexa Page ranking tools are ranking tools you can consider.
- Page Rank Tools: you can use Page Rank Tool to check the Page Rank of websites. It will query and return Google Page Rank values for submitted URL from various Google datacenters.
- Keyword Suggestion tools: Keyword research is the first step to every SEO campaign. A keyword research tool is a must have. Google AdWords Keyword tool, Google suggests and Search term researches are valuable ones.
- Domain Dossier: investigates domains and IP addresses.
- IP Address report: checks for a duplicate Class C block or Class C subnet IP address in a list of websites, these can be either hosted affiliate and internet marketing sites or potential reciprocal link exchange partners.
- Link popularity checker: is one of the best ways to quantifiably and independently measure your website’s online awareness and overall visibility. Simply put, link popularity refers to the total number of links or “votes” that a search engine has found for your website.
- Backlink Check Tool: is a tool is to check your backlinks and the anchor text used in those backlinks.
- Cache.it: besides searching and finding cache pages, it also gives a graphic view of the results over a period of time.
- Copyscape: looks for copies for your page on the web.
Atom & RSS Feed Validator: is a validator for syndicated feeds. It works with RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0. It also validates Atom feeds.